An update on returns:
In light of COVID-19 and the temporary closure of our stores, we are dedicated to making your shopping experience as flexible as possible and are temporarily updating our return practice for all purchases in stores or orders placed online from February 1, 2020 or later until further notice, in the following ways:
Have a store purchase you need to return to a store?
We are suspending the 30 day return period in our return policy for in store purchases that are required to be returned in stores and will accept your store purchase return for a period of time to be announced later after our stores re-open. Subject to the other terms of our return policy, we will honor your in-store return in the original form of tender at original price paid with your original receipt, until further notice.
Have an online return you usually take to stores to return?
If you wish, you can take advantage of our free online returns for US orders and mail back to our fulfillment center, or wait until our stores re-open.
Have an online return?
We are offering FREE mailed returns of online US orders. Simply click here to start the online return process.
LaneBryant.com and Phone Orders
Purchases on LaneBryant.com and phone orders can be returned via mail directly to our warehouse or at any LaneBryant store. The packing slip serves as the receipt for online purchases.
Order Changes or Cancellations
We do our best to pack and ship your order as quickly as possible. Since our systems are designed to begin this process immediately, you cannot change or cancel an online order once it is placed. However, to ensure your satisfaction, you may easily return your LaneBryant.com order to any Lane Bryant store or use the return label from your packing slip for a shipment return.
Exchanges Via Return Shipment
We do not offer exchanges via return shipment. Follow the instructions for Returns via Return Shipment. You can place a new order for the desired items on LaneBryant.com. Please note: You will be charged for shipping and handling on your new order.
Final Sale Merchandise
Merchandise marked “final sale” and ending in $XX.98 is sold “as is” and may not be returned or exchanged and is not eligible for price adjustment.
Returns via Return Shipment
We've made returns easier and faster than ever before. Just follow the steps below.
- Click here to begin the return process and generate your return prepaid label. You can also begin the return process by signing into your online account. Choose Manage Account, select the order you'd like to return and follow the prompts.
- Your return will be credited to the credit card used to make the purchase. $5.95 will be deducted from the purchase price to cover return shipping costs. If you placed an order with a Lane Bryant Gift Card, a new E-Gift Card with the return value will be emailed to you. If you placed an order with a Lane Bryant Gift card and a credit card, you will received an E-Gift Card for the portion of your order paid with the Lane Bryant Gift Card, and a credit to your credit card for the portion charged to your credit card on your original orer. PLEASE NOTE: Your original shipping and handle charges are non-refundable.
- You will receive the refund amount for the purchase price of all items returned with 45 days (60 days if purchased with a Lane Bryant Credit Card by a Lane Bryant Reward Member), less the $5.95 return shipping cost.
- Once your package is ready to be shipped, refer to the shipping carrier on the label to determine closted location. No printer? Bring your return item(s) and return email to your nearest USPS location or UPS location for assistance.
- Once your package is scanned, you will receive a return confirmation email with a tracking number, allowing you to track the progress of your return shipment.
- You will receive an email when the refund has been processed. PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to two full billing cycles for your credit to appear on your credit card statement. If you return an item purchased as part of a multiple discount (such as buy 1, select 1 for 50% off), your credit will be equal to the pre-discount price minus a portion of the discount you received as a result of receiving a multiple discount, not the pre-discount price of the single item.
Returns or Exchanges to a Store of Product Purchased Online
- If you are returning items to the store you do not need to initiate the return online. Simply take the unwashed and unworn merchandise, the packing slip and the credit card you used to place the order to any Lane Bryant store. You may receive an exchange or a gift card for the lowest selling price. Lane Bryant stores can process returns and issue credits only for merchandise from the Lane Bryant brand. Please note: We can no longer accept returns of Catherines merchandise at a Lane Bryant store.
- Return credit for orders placed with PayPal can only be processed at our warehouse location. Lane Bryant will facilitate the return of orders placed with PayPal by mailing them back to our warehouse. Please allow 7 days for all returns to be processed once they reach our warehouse facility.
- If you return an item purchased as part of a multiple discount, (such as Buy 1, Get 1 For 50% Off), your credit will be equal to the pre-discount price minus, a portion of the discount you received as a result of receiving a multiple discount; not the pre-discount price of the single item.
Split Tender Return Policy
if you paid for your order using different types of tender (i.e.: multiple credit cards, a credit card and a gift card, etc.), we will refund you with the same amount credited to each type of tender.
Your packing slip can display up to three different payment types. If you opt to use more than three different payment types, the third payment type will display as "Multi". If the packing slip shows "Multi" as the form of tender, the tender may be returned to either a gift card or a credit card of your choice.
Shipping and Handling Charges are Nonrefundable
Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you do not bring your packing slip to the store when returning items, you will be credited the store's lowest selling price.
If you have misplaced your packing slip, you can reprint your return slip. Sign in and go to your order status page, and then click the order you would like to return. The bottom of the page will prompt you to print your return slip.
Returns of Purchases Made at Your Local Store
- With an original receipt, and within 45 days of the original date of purchase (60 days if purchased on a Lane Bryant Credit Card by a Lane Bryant Reward Member), Lane Bryant will provide an exchange or full refund in the original form of payment.
- Without an original receipt, Lane Bryant will provide an exchange or a gift card for the lowest selling price.
- A valid driver's license, military ID or permanent state-issued ID is required for all returns, cash refunds and forms of payment.
- Lane Bryant reserves the right to refuse returns of items that appear to have been worn, are not in good condition, are without tags or are no longer carried in stock. Lane Bryant may limit returns if we believe a customer may be abusing the return policy.
- Items purchased at a Lane Bryant store may not be returned to the LaneBryant.com warehouse.
If original-price merchandise goes on sale within 14 days of the original purchase date, we will refund you the price difference as long as the original receipt is provided for verification during the promotion. No price adjustments will be made on purchases of already-reduced merchandise that has received additional markdowns. Stores cannot process price adjustments for purchases made online.